How to get to Philippine Arena, AlDub 'Sa Tamang Panahon'.
The Philippine Arena map for AlDub ‘Sa Tamang Panahon’ attendees.
Who isn’t excited for the upcoming ‘Sa Tamang Panahon’ show on October 24th?
It’s only 4 days to go until the event.
So, you’ve bought AlDub tickets? Now what?
You should read the rules and warnings given by the Philippine Arena management. Check this out:
After that, you should get ready. 4 days pass by so fast for AlDub fanatics.
Next, let’s get to what you came here for.
According to TicketWorld’s website, you can get to Philippine Arena by checking out this Google Map: google.com/maps
Philippine Arena address: Philippine Arena, Ciudad de Victoria, Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines
Directions going to Philippine Arena
(Private vehicle) From Balintawak:
- Enter NLEX
- Go past Valenzuela, Meycauayan and Marilao Exits
- After Marilao Exit, keep right to use the shoulder road leading to the entrance to Cuidad de Victoria where the Philippine Arena is
If using Mindanao Smart Connect entrance to NLEX:
- Go straight North
- Then after Marilao Exit, keep right and be ready to use the right shoulder road to enter Ciudad de Victoria
- Traffic flow will be counter clockwise around the Philippine Arena
For Public Utility Vehicles:
There are buses from Balintawak going to Patubig Road in Marilao, Bulacan. From there, one can take the tricycle going to the Philippine Arena.
How to leave Philippine Arena, from Philippine Arena to Manila
- Exit via NLEX access road
- Exit Bocaue or Balagtas
- Make a U-turn going back south to Manila
- Exit via CDV Sta. Maria gate
- Go straight to NLEX Bocaue exit to Manila
- Exit via Duhat gate
- Take Duhat road to Marilao NLEX exit
The Philippine Arena is a multipurpose indoor arena at Ciudad de Victoria, a 140-hectare tourism enterprise zone in Bocaue and Santa Maria, Bulacan, Philippines. It has a maximum capacity of 55,000 people. That made it is the world’s largest indoor arena.