Rules & reminders for AlDub 'Sa Tamang Panahon' audience, Philippine Arena.
The biggest event of Kalyeserye, AlDub’s ‘Sa Tamang Panahon”, is only 4 days away.
AlDub fans are all excited at the prospect of seeing the Philippines’ most phenomenal love team in person.
But here are a few essential reminders for members of the AlDub nation who are attending the event:
First, do not bring along kids who are below 7 years old. They won’t be allowed inside the Philippine Arena, for safety reasons.
Second, do not bring prohibited items or you’ll be denied entry.
The Philippine Arena management reserves the right to deny entry to anyone carrying prohibited items which are listed as follows:
- Long pointed umbrellas
- Laser pens and pointers
- Weapons and/or any sharp objects
- Candles, fireworks, and/or any kind of pyrotechnics
- Glass/pet bottles,cans, hard plastic containers, etc.
- Large back/waist packs will be subject to inspection
- Alcohol beverages, cigarettes, tobaccos, and illegal drugs
- Large Chains, spike bracelets, wallet chains, large metal belt buckles
- Food and drinks
- Chairs of any type
Third, pregnant women should sign a waiver before entry.
Lastly, the Philippine Arena management also reserves the right to deny entry to those who are deemed to be under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
Aside from these, expect heavy traffic near the Philippine Arena hours before and after the event.