Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd Cruz are dating again?

LOOK: Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd Cruz are dating again?

by Jessie Mendoza

An instagram post by Sarsa at Rockwell (@sarsakitchen) showed Angelica Panganiban and John Lloyd Cruz posing with the café’s service crew.

The IG post went with the caption: “Monday just got a lot more exciting”.

(Image Credit: Sarsa Rockwell @sarsakitchen IG)

Fans of the ex-lovers couldn’t help but shout…Whaaaat? Are they an item again?

It’s hard to judge from a single photo if they’re back in each other’s arms. But at least, it appears like they are on a date when the photo was taken.

Whether it’s a friendly or undefined date, or by whatever name they want to call it, that’s still technically a date, right? Unless, they “accidentally” met each other at the café-restaurant and decided to have a picture together? Okay, we’ll give the accidental meeting only a 10% probability, which still makes the 90% as  a deliberate meeting or date set up by the two.

Reactions to the IG post are mixed, though most are positive. Fans of Angelica and John Lloyd are hoping that the two become a  couple again.

Of course, there are some who are opposing the possibility of a reconciliation. Most of the commenters who reacted negatively are scared for Angelica, saying she might just get hurt in the end.

But hey people, who are we to judge?

John Lloyd and Angelica broke up around January of this year. The reason for the split was never really made clear.

Angelica said in a guesting on Gandang Gabi Vice in May that she found it hard to get over John Lloyd because he is popular. Seeing his image on the billboards makes her cry. Nevertheless, she admitted they remained friends and communicated with each other via text every now and then.

She also said that they were mostly happy for 4 years. “Minsan lang naman nya akong pinaiyak…pag sobrang sakit na talaga.” (He only made me cry once…when it’s too painful already.)

Latest Celeb News

Recommended For You

Featured Stories

Topics