‘The Hows of Us‘ is a romance drama film focusing on how a millenial couple handles the challenges in their relationship.
The film is top billed by the popular love team of Kathryn Bernardo (age 22 years) and Daniel Padilla (age 23 years), who are more popularly known as KathNiel. The loveteam of KathNiel is most popular for their primetime TV series “Pangako Sa ‘Yo” and “La Luna Sangre”.
– Language: Filipino
– Country: Philippines
– Directed by: Cathy Garcia-Molina
– Writers: Carmi G. Raymundo; Gillian Ebreo, Cathy Garcia-Molina, Carmi G. Raymundo (screenplay)
– Producers: Carlo Katigbak, Olivia Lamasan, Malou Santos, Charo Santos-Concio
– Music: Jessie Lasaten
– Cinematography: Noel Teehankee
– Production Company: ABS-CBN Film Productions
– Distributor: Star Cinema
The Hows of Us movie
#TheHowsOfUs trailer is here!
The Cathy Garcia-Molina film, starring Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla, follows the story of couple Primo and George who are in a long-term relationship and are already building and planning their future together.
Their love will be put to the test as their relationship faces hurdles — from misunderstandings to different career paths, among others.
How will they save their “us”?
Find out this August 29 in cinemas nationwide!
‘The Hows of Us’ (2018) release date
– August 29, 2018 (Philippines)
– September 6, 2018 (Brunei, Papua New Guinea, Middle East)
– September 7, 2018 (Saipan, Malaysia, Thailand, US, Canada)
– September 8, 2018 (London)
– September 9, 2018 (Spain)
– September 13, 2018 (Australia and New Zealand)
– September 16, 2018 (Taiwan)
‘The Hows of Us’ (2018) cast
– Kathryn Bernardo : George
– Daniel Padilla : Primo
– Darren Espanto : Yohan
– Jean Garcia
– Susan Africa
– Ria Atayde
– Kit Thompson
– Alwyn Uytingco
– Juan Miguel Severo