Set in 1995, guidance counsellor Pat (Bea Alonzo) is a listening ear for all the students of St. Lucia’s Convent.
Pat grieves when one of the girls commits suicide in a bathroom stall- where another student , Eri, died years before. With her clairvoyant ability, Pat is able to connect with the ghost of Eri.
When another mysterious death happens at the convent, Pat uses her ‘sessions’ with Eri to investigate the tragic deaths but she finds out her key witness is not really reliable.
Pat later discovers the convent’s dark history of physical punishment and abuse. Her supernatural saga leaves her with a lot of haunting questions and a renewed purpose.
“Eerie” is Director Mikhail Red’s fourth feature film. The 27-year-old director is best known for the film “Birdshot” (2016), the official Filipino entry to the Oscars and the first Filipino content shown on Netflix.
- Starring : Bea Alonzo / Jake Cuenca / Charo Santos-Concio
- Genre : Horror / Mystery / Thriller/ Crime / Drama
- Country : Philippines
- Language : Filipino
- Director : Mikhail Red
- Production : Cre8 / Media East Productions / PelikulaRed / Star Cinema
- Distributor : Star Cinema, 108 Media (Canada)
[ref: Singapore International Film Festival]
[ref: ABS-CBN Star Cinema]
Eerie release date
- December 3, 2018 : (Limited) Singapore International Film Festival
- March 27, 2019 : Philippines
- Bea Alonzo as Pat Consolacion
- Charo Santos-Concio as Mother Alice
- Maxene Magalona
- Jake Cuenca