Miss Vietnam wins Miss Earth 2018. Check out the full list of Miss Earth 2018 winners.
The winner of Miss Earth 2018 is Miss Vietnam Nguyễn Phương Khánh (age 23).
Miss Vietnam won a gold medal in the National Costume Competition event in the Asia & Oceania group; a gold medal in the Evening Gown Competition in the Water Group; and a silver medal in the Swimsuit competition in the Water group.
Miss Earth 2018 Nguyễn Phương Khánh of Vietnam is a Marketing graduate who hopes to launch her own brand in the field of fashion and food.
The Grand Coronation event of the 18th edition of Miss Earth (2018) was held on November 3, 2018 at the Mall of Asia Arena, Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
Miss Earth beauty pageant activities started from October 6, 2018 in the Philippines, culminating in the coronation night on November 3, 2018.
Miss Earth 2018 winners
- Winner – Miss Earth 2018 : Nguyễn Phương Khánh (Vietnam)
- Miss Earth – Air 2018 : Melanie Mader (Austria)
- Miss Earth – Water 2018 : Valeria Ayos (Colombia)
- Miss Earth – Fire 2018 : Melissa Flores (Mexico)
Miss Earth 2018 Grand Coronation
Winner and Crowning moment:
Miss Earth 2018 Coronation Night Full Episode
Top 8 Finalists
- Italy : Sofia Pavan (age 19)
- Philippines : Celeste Cortesi (age 20)
- Portugal : Telma Madeira (age 18)
- Venezuela : Diana Silva (age 20)
Top 12 Finalists
- Chile: Antonia Figueroa (age 23)
- Netherlands : Margaretha de Jong (age 21)
- Slovenia: Danijela Burjan (age 23)
- South Africa : Margo Fargo (age 25)