Miss Venezuela Nariman Cristina Battikha won the title Reina Hispanoamericana 2018 on November 3, 2018, in the annual beauty pageant which was held this year at Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia.
Nariman Battikha is 23 years old and stands 179cm tall. She was crowned by her successor, Teresita Marquez from the Philippines.
Miss Venezuela won from among 30 candidates in the pageant. She will also represent her country in Miss Supranational 2018.
Alyssa Muhlach Alvarez of the Philippines failed to make it to the Top 10 finalists.
Reina Hispanoamericana 2018 winners
- Reina Hispanoamericana 2018 : Nariman Cristina Battikha (Venezuela)
- Virreina Hispanoamericana 2018 : Isabele Pandini Nogueira (Brazil)
- First Finalist : Aranza Anaid Molina (Mexico)
- Second Finalist : María Belén Alderete (Paraguay)
- Third Finalist : Marian Joyce Prado (Bolivia)
- Fourth Finalist : Camila Ignacia Helfmann (Chile)
- Fifth Finalist : Lisseth Naranjo Goya (Ecuador)
- Sixth Finalist : Gleidys Leyva Rodríguez (Cuba)
- Seventh Finalist : Jessica McFarlane Olazábal (Peru)
- Eighth Finalist : Daniela Santeliz Acosta (Hispanic Europe)
National Costume: Lisseth Naranjo Goya (Ecuador)
Sympathy: Gleidys Leyva Rodríguez (Cuba)