It was a brutal week both for the coaches and contestants of “The Voice” USA 2018.
The first week of the Live Playoffs whittled the number of “The Voice” USA Season 15 artists from 24 to 13 after their performances on November 12 and 13, 2018.
Two contestants from each team advanced based on the public’s vote, and each coach chose another artist to complete their respective teams.
Coaches Blake Shelton, Kelly Clarkson, Adam Levine, and Jennifer Hudson now each have three contestants each.
In addition, six (6) artists who did not pass the Blind Auditions, competed for their second chance to compete in the live shows in a new phase of the competition called the Comeback Stage.
Among these 6 artists, only two – Ayanna Joni and Lynnea Moorer, performed live for America’s votes and given the chance to enter the Top 13 as the Comeback Stage Artist.
Lynnea Moorer was voted as the winner of this phase, and was aptly called the Comeback Stage Artist. She chose to be part of Team Kelly Clarkson for the upcoming live shows.
So who will continue their journey on The Voice USA 2018? Check out the list below:
Full list of the Top 13 artists of The Voice USA 2018
Team Blake Shelton
- Dave Fenley (Blake’s choice)
- Chris Kroeze (Public’s vote)
- Kirk Jay (Public’s vote)
Team Kelly Clarkson
- Kymberli Joye (Kelly’s vote)
- Sarah Grace (Public’s vote)
- Chevel Shepherd (Public’s vote)
Team Adam Levine
- Tyke James (Adam’s choice)
- DeAndre Nico (Public’s vote)
- Reagan Strange (Public’s vote)
Team Jennifer Hudson
- SandyRedd (Jennifer’s choice)
- MaKenzie Thomas (Public’s vote)
- Kennedy Holmes (Public’s vote)