A woman receives the chance to relive the life of her younger self, at a point in her life when the pressures of adulthood become too much for her to bear.
- Starring : Marsai Martin / Regina Hall / Issa Rae
- Genre : Comedy
- Country : United States
- Language : English
- Director : Tina Gordon Chism
- Production : Khalabo Ink Society / Universal Pictures / Will Packer Productions
- Distributor : Universal Pictures International (UPI) / Universal Pictures
Little release date
- April 12, 2019 : USA
- Marsai Martin
- Issa Rae
- Regina Hall
- Justin Hartley
- Tone Bell as Preston
- Caleb Emery as Valet Vince
- JD McCrary as Isaac
- Abbie Gayle as Hostess
- Mikey Day
- Luke James
- Hannah Westerfield as Popular Girl
- Kayte Giralt as Female Driver
- Blair Jasin
- Amor Owens as Condo Resident #1
- Chelsea Hayes
- Cecelia Specht as Janice / Condo Resident #2
Marsai Martin is an American child actress and singer. She is known for her role as Diane Johnson in the ABC comedy series Black-ish. She is set to star and executive-produce the Universal Pictures comedy film Little, based on her idea.
Regina Hall is an American film and television actress and comedian. She is perhaps best known for her lead role as Brenda Meeks in the Scary Movie film series (2000–2006). Hall, who was an English major in college and studied journalism in graduate school, envisioned a career as a journalist, but ventured into acting in her late twenties.
Issa Rae is an American actress, writer, director, producer, and web series creator. She first garnered attention for her work on the YouTube web series Awkward Black Girl. She subsequently gained further recognition for creating, co-writing, and starring in the HBO television series Insecure.
For her work on Insecure, she has received two Golden Globe Award nominations for Best Actress – Television Series Musical or Comedy and a Primetime Emmy Award nomination for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series.