Watch the adventures of the KathNiel tandem (composed of Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla), in Japan, particularly in Hokkaido. They visited the following popular spots and they both looked like they had a great time:
– Sapporo Clock Tower (in Sapporo)
– Sapporo TV Tower (in Sapporo)
– Shiroi Koibito Park (in Sapporo)
– Catholic Otaru Church, Tomioka Cathedral (in Otaru)
– Otaru Canal (in Otaru)
– Kitaichi Glass (in Otaru)
– Otaru Sushi Restaurant (in Otaru)
– Sapporo Beer Garden (in Sapporo)
Check out the full webisode below.
Check out other topics:
‘KathNiel Loves Japan’ release date Details on how to watch ‘KathNiel Loves Japan’ webisodes.
Star Cinema movies Netflix Filipino movies now available on Netflix.
‘The Hows of Us’ wins Camera Obscura Award, FDCP’s highest honor ‘The Hows of Us’ receives the Camera Obscura Award from the Film Development Council of the Philippines.
Karla Estrada gets Silver YouTube Play Button Karla Estrada gets Silver YouTube Play Button for getting 100,000+ subscribers.
‘Fantastica’ box office Vice Ganda’s “Fantastica” earns P596 million worldwide during its run.