Mortal (Norwegian: Torden) follows the story of Eric (Nat Wolff), a young man who discovers that he has God-like powers based on ancient Norse mythology. Eric must know the origins of his extraordinary powers before he is captured by authorities hell-bent on condemning him for an accidental murder.
This breath-taking and thrilling origins fantasy story is written and directed by André Øvredal, the director of Troll Hunter. Mortal is a 2020 English-language Norwegian adventure film starring Nat Wolff as the protagonist Eric. The film’s dialogue is in English and Norwegian and most of the actors are Norwegian, with the exception of Wolff. It is reportedly supported by a grant from the Government of Norway.
- Starring : Nat Wolff / Iben Akerlie
- Genre : Action / Adventure / Fantasy
- Country : Norway / United States / United Kingdom
- Language : Norwegian / English
- Director : André Øvredal
- Production : 42 / Automatik Entertainment / Eldorado Film / Nordisk Film Production AS / Stardust Effects
- Distributor : Nordisk Film / Ascot Elite Entertainment Group / GEM Entertainment / Saban Films
Mortal release date
- June 26, 2020 : France (internet)
- August 3, 2020 : UK (DVD premiere)
- Nat Wolff as Eric
- Iben Akerlie as Christine
- Priyanka Bose as Hathaway
- Arthur Hakalahti as Ole
- Anna Sedunova as Ole’s Sister
- Per Egil Aske as Bjørn
- Per Frisch as Henrik
- Ravdeep Singh Bajwa as Radiologist
- Oddrun Valestrand as Hospital Doctor
- Sunniva Lind Høverstad as Crying Woman
- Martin Grid Toennesen as EMT
- Craig Narveson as Superior
- Kai Kolstad Rødseth as PST Officer
- Niko Rusakov as Army soldier
- Sveinung Augestad as Hathaway’s Representative
Actor, musician, and singer-songwriter Nat Wolff (age 25) plays the role of Eric. Wolff gained recognition for The Naked Brothers Band (2007-2009), a Nickelodeon television series he starred in with his younger brother Alex, and which was created by their actress mother Polly Draper. Wolff and his brother formed the music duo Nat & Alex Wolff, and they released the album Black Sheep in 2011. He later became known for his lead role in the film Paper Towns (2015), and other films including Admission, Behaving Badly, Palo Alto, The Fault in Our Stars (2014), Ashby (2015) and the Netflix adaptation of Death Note (2017).
Mortal was released on February 28, 2020 and is distributed by Nordisk Film. It will be available on DVD, to rent and buy on digital platforms on August 3, 2020.
Also, check these topics out: Kid cellist Elijah audition AGT, Wesley Williams audition AGT, Marvel movies in order by release date, Who won The Masked Singer 2019, Brothers Gage audition AGT, Kenadi Dodds audition AGT, Kids Choice Awards 2020 vote, Crystal Powell audition AGT, 2020 Oscars. Mortal (2020 movie). Mortal movie 2020 trailer, cast Nat Wolff, Iben Akerlie | Fantasy | Action.