Zion is a 2018 short documentary film film following Zion Clark, born without legs, growing up in foster care and became a wrestler.
- Starring : Zion Clark / Gilbert Donahue
- Genre : Documentary / Short / Sport
- Country : United States
- Language : English
- Director : Floyd Russ
- Production : The Bindery
- Distributor : Netflix
Zion release date
- January 18, 2018 : USA (Sundance Film Festival)
- February 18, 2018 : USA (Big Sky Documentary Film Festival)
- August 10, 2018 : Singapore
- August 10, 2018 : USA (internet)
- Zion Clark as Self
- Gilbert Donahue as Self
- Kimberly Clark as Self (as Kimberly Hawkins)
- Darese Sparkman as Self
- Kyle Murphy as Self
- Kenneth Schafer as Self
- Massillon Tigers Wrestling Team as Themselves
The documentary was released on Netflix on August 10, 2018.
Zion is a gripping portrait of Zion Clark, a young wrestler born without legs who grew up in foster care. Clark began wrestling in second grade against his able-bodied peers. The physical challenge became a therapeutic outlet and gave him a sense of family. Moving from foster home to foster home, wrestling became the only constant thing in his childhood. The Netflix original documentary short is directed by Floyd Russ.
Also, check these topics out: ReMastered: Devil at the Crossroads documentary, Kids Choice Awards 2020 vote, Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga, Marvel movies in order by release date, 2020 Oscars, Mudbound movie, Becoming documentary, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Season 7 Episode 4 trailer, Who won The Masked Singer 2019. Zion (2018 documentary) Netflix, Zion Clark. Zion movie 2018 trailer, cast Zion Clark, Gilbert Donahue | Netflix documentary | Sports.